I corrected some stuff in version 1.5 of Flight preparation procedures.
Check the latest version of the document: "Flight preparation procedures v1.4":
- There are new fuel planning procedures;;
- The IFR OFP is no longer preapred by the OPS;
- Each IFR student prepares the IFR navlog him/herself;
- In order to create the IFR navlog, skyvector soft needs to be used.
- IFR skyvector navlogs are comming to force on 24.06.2020.
We found some bugs in the 5th edition of the SOPs for P06T. Please check the revision 1 to it. We corrected the sequence of some items in the checklist. The checklist has been corrected for P06T.
The documents are ready for download in Flight Prep Folder.
We shall use them from 12.05.2020.
All ME pilots, be advised that SOPs for Tecnam P2006T have been updated - please learn them and start applying them from 27.04.2020.
Additionally, QRH and Checklists have been updated. There are also COMPLEX SPECIAL procedures for RWY07 at EPLL (IFR only).
All documents could be downloaded from the "Flight Prep files" folder.
NOTE: The wind direction in relation to MAGNETIC NORTH is only provided by ATS for take-off and landing and in ATIS.
Check the flight prep folder for the updated docs.